1. The website operating at www.brw.com.pl/en is run by "BLACK RED WHITE" SA with its registered office in Biłgoraj, ul. Krzeszowska 63, 23-400 Biłgoraj, the Republic of Poland, registered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Lublin-East in Lublin with its registered office in Świdnik 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000089493, NIP 9181745428, REGON 950411093, with the share capital of PLN 176,359,520 paid up in full, e-mail: email@example.com phone number +48 84 685 02 00, Fax. +48 17 717 30 10.
2. Read the contents of these Terms and conditions in order to use the Website properly.
entering private data into forms - disabled
SSL protocol - enabled
ActiveX - prompt or disable
P3P protocol - enable
4. The user is prohibited from using the Website to provide any illegal content. Use of the Website is free of charge.
The terms used in the terms and conditions have the following meaning:
Type and scope of services provided electronically
BRW SA provides the following services electronically:
a. transmission of trade information, in particular regarding products and services in the form of an e-message via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the user ("Newsletter");
b. access to the "Contact Form" application for the transmission of the User's queries regarding the content of the Website to BRW SA ;
c. possibility to view and read materials and information (texts, images, graphics, data, etc.) posted on the Website
1. The newsletter contains information, promotional or advertising content of BRW SA.
2. In order to activate the Newsletter, the user shall:
a. enter their e-mail address on the Website in the electronic form,
b. give consent to the processing of personal data by BRW SA,
c. activate the "envelope" shipment button,
d. maintain an active e-mail address
e. activate link in the message sent automatically by BRW SA to the e-mail address provided by the user.
3. Upon activation of the link contained in the message indicated in point 2 letter e) above, the newsletter service is activated for an indefinite period.
4. The user may resign from the Newsletter service at any time; to this end - click on the link provided in each newsletter (in the footer).
5. BRW SA confirms resignation from the Newsletter service by sending a message to the user's e-mail address. Upon the resignation from the Newsletter, BRW SA ceases transmitting the Newsletter to user's e-mail address.
6. BRW SA reserves the right to:
a. temporarily disable the Newsletter service for technical reasons;
b. total cessation of sending the Newsletter upon sending information about the cessation with to the users with at least 14 days' notice;
c. cessation of sending the Newsletter to a particular user, if they take actions that violate the law or these terms and conditions, and fail to stop violations despite the request sent by BRW SA.
The users of www.brw.com.pl/en Website and www.brw.eu have the opportunity to ask questions or to contact BRW SA. BRW SA. keeps the correspondence with the users of the site for statistical purposes and in order to give the best and fastest response to the queries. In pursue to ensure the highest standard of service, please be advised that there is the possibility to direct questions and suggestions to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, BRW SA collects the user's data only for statistical purposes, and to the extent necessary for professional operation of Internet service www.brw.com.pl/en and www.brw.eu.
The so called "cookies" - is the computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal device of the user and are intended for use of the Website.
Cookies are used to:
a. adapt the content of the Website to the preferences of the User,
b. optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the User and to display a website in a most appropriate way tailored to the individual needs.
c. create statistics that help us understand how the Users use websites, which will help us improve the service.
BRW SA analyzes access logs with information about the users' IP addresses. The information obtained in this way is used for administrative purposes and statistical surveys.
During the visit on the site, certain anonymous information may be collected passively (i.e. without the active provision of such information by the User) using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags or Web beacons, or registration of the route through the site (logs records, server logs, and data on the sequence of buttons, so-called. "clickstream data"). The web browser used by the User automatically transmits some of the anonymous data to this site, e.g. Website URL visited by the user recently, IP address and browser version currently used by the user's PC. This site may also collect anonymous information from the User's PC through cookies and Internet tags or web beacons. The User can set the browser in such a way that it would warn them when a cookie file is sent, or even block the transfer of such files, however, in the latter case some of the features of this website might not function.
Personal data protection
1. The data provided by the Users of the Website is processed by BRW SA which is its Administrator. The data in the form of e-mail address will be used only with the User's consent, in order to provide our Newsletter service or Contact form.
The consent is voluntary.
2. The Users have the right to control their data that is processed, contained in the database and to access to their data in order to correct it. The Users - upon registration - shall have the right to inspect their data and the ability to change it. Personal data is stored and protected in accordance with the principles laid down in the applicable provisions of law, in particular in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection dated 29 August 1997 (i.e. 26 June 2014, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as further amended).
3. Personal data shall not be disclosed to any third parties for marketing purposes.
1. The content of the Website is the property of "Black Red White" SA with its registered office in Biłgoraj. All personal copyrights and property rights to any of the elements of the Website (text, graphics, page layout, etc.) are reserved. The Website and all its elements are protected by law, in particular by the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (consolidated text of 17 May 2006, Journal of Laws No. 90, item 631, as further amended) and the Act of 16 April 1993 on Unfair Competition (i.e. 26 June 2003, Journal of Laws No. 153, item 1503, as amended).
2. The www.brw.com.pl, www.brw.eu designation along with sub-domains and other trademarks used on the site are the trademarks protected by the provisions of the Act of 30 June 2000 on Industrial Property (consolidated text of 17 September 2013, Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1410 as further amended and the Act of 16 April 1993 on Unfair Competition (consolidated text of 26 June 2003, Journal of Laws No.153, item 1503, as amended)
Descriptions and photos of Goods
1. Any information concerning the Goods, in particular catalogues, brochures, other information or advertising materials, as well as information posted on the Website targeted to customers and potential Customers does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the law.
2. The colours of images of Goods displayed on the monitor screen may differ slightly from the actual colours due to limitations resulting from the monitor settings.
1. Goods presented on the Website can be purchased directly at the Stores, the addresses of which can be found on the Website.
2. The stores are not part of BRW SA. They run economic activity in their own name and on their own account.
3. The Website serves only as a source of information - BRW SA does not conduct e-commerce activity via Website. BRW SA conducts e-commerce activity through other sites outside Polish territory.
1. The User may file a complaint related to the provision of services through the Website.
2. The complaint is sent by the user to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. BRW SA shall consider the complaint within 21 days from the date of sending it by the User.
4. After consideration of the complaint, BRW SA sends information about the outcome of the complaint procedure to the User's e-mail address.
1. In all matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002 (consolidated text of 15 October 2013, Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as further amended), Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as further amended) and other relevant laws.
2. These Terms and Conditions come into force on 17.11.2015 and shall be valid for an indefinite period. BRW SA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions upon fourteen days' notice, which will be announced upon presentation of a new version of the Terms and Conditions on the Website.
3. Changing the data concerning the registered office, address, e-mail address, phone or Fax. numbers, the share capital and other data relating BRW SA does not constitute a change of the terms and conditions.